16 Grow On offices available - currently all occupied
Please note that any business interested in a private office space must hot-desk with us for a minimum of 12 months before we can add you to the waiting list.
Private office space for businesses that have outgrown the hot-desking space and/or recruited staff.
What is included?
- Private lockable furnished office space, sizes range from 10-32.5 m2
- Use of the space during the opening times (Monday-Thursday 7.00am-10.30pm, Friday 7.00am-8.15pm, Saturday 8.00am-5.30pm, Sunday 11.30am-6.30pm)
- Use of the M1 postcode as a trading office / Head Office address (please note that businesses cannot be registered at this address)
- Designated pigeon hole for post
- Free use of the meeting rooms and seminar room
- Wifi access and IT support
- Free car parking after 5.00pm weekdays and all weekend
- Free tea, coffee and sugar
- Access to MMU’s library
- Student rate at Print Services (eg. Printing of flyers and banners, etc)
- Student rate at Sugden Sports Centre
- Access to printer and scanning facilities (charges apply)
- Access to storage facilities (charges apply)
- Networking opportunities and access to mentors, events and workshops
- Connections with MMU and access to students for projects and internships
- Free legal and HR advice from Gateley, free general business advice from the Business Growth Hub and free advice in all of the professional services (eg. Intellectual property, marketing, finance, etc) from Pro Manchester
What do we expect?
- Adhere to the Innospace licence agreement
- £100 refundable deposit
- Engage with MMU and support available
- Adhere to the Innospace Conditions