For businesses that do not want to use a shared office space on a regular basis. With our virtual tenancies, you can use the hot-desking space for up to one day per week and the meeting and seminar rooms for up to two hours per week (additional charges apply should you wish to use the space for longer).
The virtual tenancies are open to all businesses including more established firms.
What is included?
- Use of the space during the opening times (Monday-Thursday 7.00am-10.30pm, Friday 7.00am-8.15pm, Saturday 8.00am-5.30pm, Sunday 11.30am-6.30pm)
- Use of the M1 postcode as a trading office / Head Office address (please note that businesses cannot be registered at this address)
- Designated pigeon hole for post
- Free use of the meeting rooms and seminar room
- Wifi access and IT support
- Free car parking after 5.00pm weekdays and all weekend
- Free tea, coffee and sugar
- Access to MMU’s library
- Student rate at Print Services (eg. Printing of flyers and banners, etc)
- Student rate at Sugden Sports Centre
- Access to printer and scanning facilities (charges apply)
- Access to storage facilities (charges apply)
- Networking opportunities and access to mentors, events and workshops
- Connections with MMU and access to students for projects and internships
- Free legal and HR advice from Gateley, free general business advice from the Business Growth Hub and free advice in all of the professional services (eg. Intellectual property, marketing, finance, etc) from Pro Manchester
What do we expect?
- Adhere to the Innospace licence agreement
- £100 refundable deposit
- Engage with MMU and support available
- Adhere to the Innospace Conditions